【英譯】advance booking; book for ; subscribe for; advance booking; book; place an order; subscribe ; booking; reservation; subscription; to place an order (for); to subscribe for; to book (a seat, table, passage, etc.); to reserve ; (v) place an order; bespeak; booking; engage; reserve; subscribe for; subscribe to; make reservations; order; give a order for; give an order for
宋 蘇洵《幾策·審勢》：「今者，天下幸方治安，子孫萬世帝王之計，不可不預定於此時。」 明 張居正《請冊立東宮疏》：「自昔聖帝明王，莫不早建元良，預定儲位，所以尊宗廟，重社稷也。」《東周列國志》第一百四回：「甘羅對曰：『察其喜懼，相機而進。言若波興，隨風而轉，不可以預定也。』」 魏巍《東方》第五部第九章：「按預定計劃，由偵察排長花正芳和一個偵察員事先在無名山後選擇好潛伏地點，然後在這個小村裡等候他們。」
1. They're due to arrive in Seattle (on) November 4th.
貨預定11 月4 日抵達西雅圖。
2. I've booked you in at the Grand Hotel.
3. I think we've made reservations. Have you fixed them?
4. I'd like to reserve a single room for tomorrow night.
5. I think I have a reservation for three nights.
6. Could you reserve a single room for me?
7. I don't like this schedule.
8. The play has been very popular, you have to book up well ahead
9. The US military advisors are scheduled to complete their current mission in the Philippines by the end of this month, but Arroyo has called for more joint military exercises aimed at fighting terrorism.
10. Tu Vei-yueh smiled sardonically, for he knew that this exchange had paved the way nicely for him and that he could now proceed, without any further delay, to give them the instructions he had already worked out in advance.