husband: [英][ˈhʌzbənd] [美][ˈhʌzbənd]
spouse married mate man
save economize scrimp preserve skimp keep reserve
preserve mate economize keep spouse save reserve scrimp skimp
1. My husband is a kind person.
2. The soldiers husband theirstrength and their food, waiting for the enemy to attack.
3. They lived together as husband and wife for years.
4. My husband has several shirts of different colors.
5. My husband is a stamp collector.
6. She is an interesting person but her husband is a real nothing.
7. Her husband was sound asleep.
8. A good husband makes a good wife.