互惠的, 相應的, 倒數的, 彼此相反的
1. something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else
2. (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2; the multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7
3. hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
1. concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
2. of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function
1. They show reciprocal affection to each other.
2. They have a reciprocal agreement to combat terrorism.
3. Involving interchange; reciprocal.
4. The reciprocal of impedance.